A CACB Referral is an individual seeking academic certification through completion of courses, as instructed by the Canadian Architectural Certification Board (CACB).
If you have a referral letter from the CACB instructing you to to take additional courses to certify your education, and you would like to take them through the RAIC Syllabus, you will need to complete the RAIC Syllabus CACB Referral Application - PRIOR TO ENROLLING IN ANY COURSES THROUGH ATHABASCA UNIVERSITY.
- To access the Student Portal 'Create an Account' page, click on the green student login button located at the top of the RAIC Syllabus home page. This will take you to the Student Portal login page.
- Click on 'Create an Account' at the bottom of the Student Portal login page.
- Complete all required fields and submit.
- An email will be sent to you to verify your account. Follow the instructions given accordingly to finalize your account.
- Once in your account, click the "Application" tab and complete the form as required. Be sure to specify that you are applying as a CACB Referral.
- Submit the following documents as PDFs when promted and complete the required information fields.
- A copy of your CACB Referral Letter
- A copy of your CACB Course Approval Email
- A headshot
Once you have completed the application, you will be taken to the checkout page. All payments must be made by credit card (Master Card and Visa are both accepted).
A fee of $50.00 (plus applicable taxes) will be applied.
Following review of your application, the Registrar will provide instructions on the next steps specific to your referral.
It is important to follow these steps to ensure timely processing of your application.