Provincial Architectural Associations:
Canadian Schools of Architecture:
RAIC Syllabus Links Policy
The RAIC Syllabus believes strongly in the utility of hyperlinks, which allow users to point directly to content, whether on the same site or an external one. The Syllabus uses hyperlinks to give the user easy access to additional information or original source materials.
The RAIC Syllabus links directly to external resources within its NEWS postings, Contacts, and other features. Direct links save time for students, alumni and faculty. When applicable, we attribute the link to its source, to help users gauge for themsleves the value of the content at the destination.
When linking to Syllabus content - or when requesting a reciprocal link to an external resource - please observe similar practices, as a courtesy, and (in some instances) a legal necessity.
- Link to RAIC Syllabus content directly. The Syllabus encourages direct links. You may link from another site to the RAIC Syllabus' PUBLIC ONLINE CONTENT ONLY, including reviewes, articles, features, video and audio clips.
- Observe all copyright laws. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action and/or litigation.
- You are welcome to use the title or headline of the article to which you are linking, as long as you link directly to the article.
Please do NOT:
- Link to protected, secured content from the areas of the website that are only accessible to students, alumni or faculty. Doing so will result in disciplinary action and/or litigation.
- Use RAIC Syllabus content, headline or images to link anywhere but directly to the RAIC Syllabus website.
- Attribute a link on your site to the RAIC Syllabus, and then link somewhere else.
- Frame RAIC Syllabus materials or otherwise present the content as your own.
- Use any images from the RAIC Syllabus website on our site.
If you have any questions about this policy, please ask us, at email@example.com